About Lima Electrical Professionals
As members of the Labor-Management Cooperation Committee (LMCC), our mission is “to improve the relationship between signatory employers and the IBEW at all levels, to explore ways to work together to become more competitive, to implement programs that increase employment opportunities for these employers and their employees, and to promote the value of union electrical work to the end user.” – Mission Statement of the NLMCC.
The programs of the LMCC have been developed from recommendations by the membership of both NECA and the IBEW, local unions, and chapters.
Member contractors in the Lima, Ohio area are the major providers of services in all ranges of business sectors.
About the National Electrical Contractors Association
What is NECA and how do we work to promote the industry’s most trusted services?
To represent, promote and enhance the management interests of its electrical contract members through labor relations, education, management skill improvement, apprentice and journeyman training, marketing, services, public relations, information, communication, and creation of a better business environment.
And to coordinate the collective activities of the electrical contracting industry in the areas of government relations, technical standards, public relations, communication, information and business ethics.
The NECA Chapter is the backbone of the organization. The Western Ohio Chapter – Lima Division, serves two functions: to handle local programs and to serve as the local representative of the regional and national NECA organization.
The Western Ohio Chapter ensures that each member contractor has an opportunity to participate in developing the association’s policies, electing leadership, evaluating current member services with a view to continual improvement, recommending new programs to meet the ever-changing demands of the dynamic electrical construction industry and guiding NECA’s involvement in a wide range of activities, including government affairs and interaction with affiliated organizations.
Visit the Western Ohio Chapter of NECA at wocneca.com.
Some of the many business sectors we serve include:
- Food plants
- Distribution centers
- Substation Maintenance and Construction
- Crane wiring
- Plant maintenance
- Equipment repairs
- Metals manufacturing processing equipment
- Automotive including conveyors, body shops, robotics, production model upgrades/installs, engine plants, transmission plants and machinery upgrades/installs
- K-12 schools
- University facilities
- Correctional facilities
- Sports stadiums/scoreboards
- Intensive care units
- Nursing homes/assisted living facilities
- Emergency rooms
- Cath labs
- Outpatient facilities
- Operating rooms
- Electrical automation systems
- Whole house lighting control
- CATV data and multi-med
- Office buildings/high rises
Voice / Data Systems (Teledata)
- BICSI certified technicians
- Voice/data systems
- Nurse call systems
- Life safety and security systems
- Access control systems
- Alarm systems
- Multi-use facilities
- Multi-unit residential
- Tenant build-outs
- Distribution centers
- Retail facilities
Renewable Energy and Energy Conservation
- Turnkey solar and wind power systems
- Solar surveys and wind feasibility studies
- Professional engineering and design
- Financial payback analysis
- Professional installation
- System commissioning
- Extended service, maintenance, and monitoring
- LEED accredited professionals
- Energy conservation measures
- Efficient lighting retrofits & upgrades
- Occupancy sensors
- Lighting control systems
- Day light harvesting systems