Lima Electrical Professionals’ electrical contractors deliver high quality “on-time, on-budget, right-the-first-time” services. The Western Ohio Chapter of NECA and IBEW Local 32 work together to create standards for the contractors, encourage training, ensure fair wages and establish safety policies. Our signatory contractors use the most highly-trained, safest workers in the business. We guarantee the outstanding work, professionalism and ingenuity of our signatory contractors.
Our qualified electrical contractors:
- Accept full responsibility for the job.
- Provide an experienced management organization.
- Provide skilled electrical journeymen craftsmen trained to do a high quality installation.
- Supply properly selected, high quality materials and schedules their delivery for use in correct quantities and on time.
- Use time saving tools and equipment to gain maximum efficiency and quality in installations.
- Keep informed of the most up-to-date techniques and materials.
- Know the National Electrical Codes and applicable local codes.
- Insist, even beyond the code requirements, that all work meet neat and workmanlike standards.